Whenever you own a home, there are always projects piling up for you’re to tackle. Whether it’s updating your kitchen or bathroom or something else entirely, there is a project for every weekend.
It’s very important whenever you start a home improvement work, it is important to remember about safety. Whether it’s wearing the right pair of shoes, covering your eyes, or just having a good pair of gloves, working in a way that is safe is essential to having a good project outcome.
Vircet.com is a review and tips blog where we discuss, home improvement’s safety as well as provide buying guide of different kinds of home improvement products. We are on a mission to create Improvements that add the most value to your home. Make some small changes all around your home today and you'll love it tomorrow!
Vercet.com celebrates veteran and dependent students who strive for excellence in their lives. The scholarship provides a one-time payment of $1,500 for current or future education costs.
What you need to apply?
You will complete your application and submit your entry via email at scholarship@ Vircet.com Application requirements:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts / acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .doc .jpeg, or .pdf
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
- Please write a 700-1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- ***What renovations increase home value?
- ***What brings down property value?
- *** Safety Tips for Before, During and After the Renovation Process
- A copy of your official transcript (minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA)
- Any high school senior or college/university student is eligible to participate.( Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Here’s How winner announce :
- Send your response to scholarship@Vercet.com on January 15, 2020. Make sure to follow all of the guidelines provided above.
- We will select and notify a winner by January 30, 2020. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our preferred response.)
- We will contact with the winner and send a check for $1,500.
- The winner will be announced and featured on our website Scholarship Page.